Saturday, January 3, 2009

Big Bucks Flips: New eBook

A lot of my readers have asked about the popular Flip of the Week contest, and there seemed to be interest in having all the flips in one nice, neat, package. So in the spirit of the New Year, I decided to put together an ebook of just that.

I also saw there were a lot of lessons learned there in all the weeks of the contests, and the tips readers had for each other about finding things, the best types of "under the radar" things to buy to resell. I also expanded on some of the success stories by digging up photos and comp prices of similar things on eBay.

Finally, I add "Julia�s Favorite and Most Reliable Flips of Items that You are Actually Likely to Come Across," things that I have found again and again at sales and have become my bread and butter, and can become yours too.

For right now I'm giving everyone a crack at the very low subscriber price of just $4.50..low than most any paperback book! You can get yours at:
http://www.yardsalers.net/flips_ebook_sales.asp

Enjoy, and Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment