Thursday, January 15, 2009

Report Lists Sites for Listing Auctions

Report Lists Sites for Listing Auctions

[from the Jan issue of Yard Salers newsletter, at www.yardsalers.net]

Hi Julia,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I really enjoy your newsletter. I'm an eBay seller (jlmccutcheon) and understand some of the frustrations eBay sellers have at times. I love eBay - but do use Bonanzle to list items that don't sell on eBay. Anyway, in response to Suzanne in the last ezine issue:

/Does anybody know of another online site that we could list auctions on, because we have had it with being told or forced into having to accept ebay's paypal./

I have put together a little PDF that covers some other online places where you can sell your stuff:

http://www.jackiemccutcheon.com/blog/dont-put-all-your-clicks-in-one-basket-301.html

It's a small report, but I've had a lot of my clients ask the same question as Suzanne, so I decided to put the information in a quick reference format.

Keep up the great job on the ezine. I love receiving my copy and have learned so much. Merry Christmas!

-- Jackie 
Jackie McCutcheon 
~~ eBay Trading Assistant ~~ 
http://www.jackiemccutcheon.com 

~~~ 
Hey Jackie!

Thanks so much for writing and the kind words! So glad u like the newsletter. The report looks great! I'd like to post a link to it in my next newsletter if that's K with you (and my blog).

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment