Monday, October 25, 2010

How to Get the Top Out-of-Stock Products List from Amazon.com

A reader asked me how to get the out-of-stock products list for amazon sellers -- i.e. the list of items people currently want on the site but that are not currently available. These are products amazon would naturally like sellers to list asap.


This one is easy -- they simply email it to you as a seller. I have two seller accounts and I receive this list regularly. As far as I know, all sellers, whether they have a pro merchant account or regular account, get the list, but if I find out otherwise, I will post here. (Please see my previous post, which has this information).


I also regularly post these lists (or sometimes excerpts of these lists) here on my blog.



2 comments:

  1. Something to an optimist every change is a change for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good that we can get the loans and that opens up completely new chances.

    ReplyDelete