Friday, April 2, 2010

EasyAuctionsTracker for Tax Time

I've been using a great program called EasyAuctionsTracker to keep track of my eBay sales. The main thing I use it for is to keep track of sales for items I sell on consignment. I can print out wonderful, detailed statements with all the pertinent info such as the item that sold, auction number, who bought it, shipping tracking number, all the various eBay fees, PayPal fees, and how much is due me and the consignor.

If you've been using it and haven't used it in a while, they made one change recently that may affect your spreadsheet. They sent an email about it but I think it went into my spam folder so it may have gone into yours too.

As Jen at EasyAuctionsTracker put it, "Our web hosting company changed some policies that affected the functionality of some spreadsheets. We have migrated our site and database over to a new server. We have developed a fix and posted the update to the US version to our site. You can get all of the info on how to migrate to the new version at the top of this page:http://www.easyauctionstracker.com/faqs.html."

Just fyi. If you haven't gotten a good eBay accounting program yet, now's a great time to start, as one tax season draws to an end. What better time to get your ducks in a row for the coming year?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment