Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day Two of eBay's Changes: Cautiously Optimistic

It's a couple days into eBay's new system, where items that were formerly in "Stores" alone are now intermingled in eBay's regular search. 

It's too early for me to tell how all the new fee changes and the movement of traditional "Stores" into fixed-price style listings and eBay's main search will affect me and all my listings. But early indications are good: an item that's been festering in my eBay Store for months: a black Chanel suit, just got an offer.

So I'm cautiously optimistic. 

Lynn Dralle, the "Queen of Auctions," advises sellers to give it at least a month before they end underperforming listings. See how the new increased exposure in search affects your items. You may be pleasantly surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment