Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Make Money Shopping: BigCrumbs and KickItBack

I just signed up for BigCrumbs, a site that lets you earn money back for shopping on sites like eBay, Target, the GAP, etc etc. But the really neat part is you can earn referral money for up to 5 generations of folks -- you tell a friend and get a cut, then they tell a friend and you get a cut of their friend's friend's shopping, etc., etc., and so forth, as Yul Brynner said in "The King and I."



I went ahead and signed up, and am experimenting with it -- so what the heck, here's my link:

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/landing.do?r=juliawww&s=1722">Make Money Shopping with Big Crumbs



Obviously, the more people you refer, the more you can make.  The people on their testimonials page certainly seem to be happy campers.  " "[I've earned] $540 in 3 months most from eBay..." says "rdworski" of Maryland.  Not too shabby. Others seem to be earning @ $50, $100, $200. I think these programs are the kinds of things that take time and patience to build up to really healthy levels. And, of course, people need to remember to shop the retailers' sites via the BigCrumbs or KickItBack entryways...be they their sites, a desktop tool, toolbar, etc. But heck, it's free money, so why not?



KickItBack is a similar program, but focuses only on eBay. I wrote an article about them for the AuctionBytes Update which you can find here:

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y207/m12/abu0204/s02



If you want to sign up for KickItBack (and I'm sure you want to use my referral link if you do), it's at:



http://www.kickitback.com/?how=addalink&rid=20792



Shop on, people! And earn.



No comments:

Post a Comment