Monday, October 29, 2007

Opening My New Chumby: Some Chumpix

I received my cushy new chumby in the mail the other day.



What is a chumby? It's the most fun new gadget out there in the world of gadgetry..it's a little device with a screen that plays endless widgets -- such as YouTube, eBay, facebook, and other Internet-related smidgens. Some things are still in the works, it looks like -- but it's looking pretty cool.



Anyway, right now, I mainly just wanted to share my chumby photos with you. This is how the chumby looked in its packaging, and with its accessories, etc., when I took it out of the box.



Chumby_n_signe_wedding1007_001  Chumby in its cute burlap sack. (Who said you can't look hot in a burlap sack?)



I love their cute octopus logo. Steve Adler of chumby Industries fame (who I met at the eBay Devcon, where he gave a chumbydemo) told me it was done by the same lady who did the apple logo. If I'm not mistaken.



Chumby_n_signe_wedding1007_002
Here is the chumby itself (it's the thing in the middle row on the bottom, with the tan/beige colored trim, and a little screen) surrounded by its accessories, cute lil' bags and adorable little manual.


Chumby_right_side_up
Chumby with its ac adaptor plugged in, and the manual open.





Extra_chumby_001_2



Chumby in all its glory on my desk, playing the YouTube widget.




More pix coming as I play with the chumby some more.



No comments:

Post a Comment