Thursday, June 28, 2007

Need a Coach Bag? An AuctionAds test

One way to make money via eBay's affiliate program is to sign up via AuctionAds, www.auctionads.com, which won the Star Developer Award at the eBay Developers' Conference a couple weeks ago.



I've signed up for the program and am now testing the ads formats. You select the keywords you want to use for the ads..for example, in the below test, I put in the words "Coach bag," because, well for one thing I really like Coach bags and think they're quality items.



So let's see how this looks, shall we?








OK, that looks OK. Now let's see how this does. I'll be blogging about it here.

Got any questions about AuctionAds? Please post them as comments and I'll be asking the AuctionAds folks and other eBay affiliate people shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment