Thursday, November 29, 2018

Chipotle Runs out of Beer - Why?

The other day, I went to my local Chipotle on my way home from work, as I am wont to do, to get a burrito and a Modelo Negro (that's dark beer, to you...I got sold on it one day when they ran out of Corona).

Turns out they had run out of beer...all beer.  I was worried this day would come, because some day earlier I had heard the checkout lady say they only got deliveries of beer every so often.  Could it have been once a month?  No, it couldn't be that infrequently, I would think...but I don't know.

Chipotle, what's the deal?  Why would you want to get such infrequent deliveries of beer?

Well, I took my burrito to go, so I could drink it with a beer at home.  They just lost a beer sale. How many other beer sales are they missing out on when this happens?  I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment