Friday, February 9, 2007

Item Titles..Thank Goodness They're Coming to Feedback 2.0

This is going to be a very quick post. I was doing my leaving feedback task this morning, and realized how much easier it would be if we could see the fool item titles along with the item numbers. It's so hard to remember what's what without it..well, who could expect you to remember item numbers anyway? It's like trying to identify your items by the buyers' Social Security numbers.



The good news is with Feedback 2.0, we will be able to see the item titles along with the item numbers! Yoo-hoo! So I know that I sometimes criticize the way eBay does things..well, let's hope it's just constructive criticism..but, it's also important to say when changes are for the good.



I'll be writing more about Feedback 2.0 soon, for AuctionBytes, but for now I wanted to pass my thanks to eBay for making this important change.



No comments:

Post a Comment